1 / 4
Our museum has recently relocated to the Civic Centre, 148 Main St, in Huntly.
We have limited exhibition space in our new home, and are therefore restricted to offering museum visitors small temporary displays while we plan and redesign our new space. Guided tours are not available during this time.
However, Research Services will continue to be provided and the museum will retain an active online presence while we unpack and organise the museum’s contents, as well as continue caring for and completing full documentation of the collection. We also have a great range of local history booklets, books, CDs, and DVDs for sale.
We are open Mondays to Fridays, from 12.30pm – 4.00pm.
Waikato Coalfields Museum, 148 Main St, Huntly, Huntly, Hamilton - Waikato, 3700, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 12.30pm - 4.30pm, Mondays to Fridays
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Right in the centre of town
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- We are currently unable to provide guided or group tours - apologies for any inconvenience. Researchers are welcome to ring ahead to have a one on one appointment with one of our volunteers. Entry is free, however we do appreciate a small donation that go towards operational costs.