1 / 6
Experience the beauty and tranquil water of the Waikato River with Waikato River Explorer. Come and enjoy a relaxing cruise on New Zealand's longest waterway flowing through Hamilton, New Zealand's largest inland city.
With regular scheduled Scenic Cruises, Wine Tasting Cruises or Ferry Trips to events at either Hamilton Gardens or Mystery Creek Events Centre, Waikato River Explorer's vessels are a great leisurely cruise with family and friends.
Bookings essential on all sailings to avoid disappointment. See you on the river.
Waikato River Explorer, Hamilton Gardens, Hungerford Cres, Hillcrest, Hamilton, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Monday - Sunday
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 14km from Hamilton Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- less than 1km
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 4.5km to town
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Seniors $30 pp * Under 5's FREE
- Más información sobre precios:
- Terms and Conditions of Sale and Cruises Scenic Cruises run in all weathers due to the river environment not having an adverse effect on conditions. Bookings for Scenic Cruises may be transferred to an alternative date if that date is available no less than 24 hours from sailing. No refunds will be given if passengers don't turn up for a sailing. All sailings are subject to change at Waikato River Explorer’s discretion for reasons of operational requirements. Tickets are refundable if Waikato River Explorer cancels the service. This is most likely to happen if operational conditions on the river prevent the vessel from conducting safe passage. If a group has chartered the vessel for a function and a scheduled cruise has been cancelled, notification of this will be made via the website no less than 24 hours prior to sailing. Passengers are guaranteed seats on Scenic Cruises if tickets are bought and paid for online or by other means no less than 24 hours from the commencement of that cruise and that cruise will NOT be available for charter. Waikato River Explorer reserves the right to refuse any person access on any sailing for any reason including any person who is unruly in behavior, unfit to travel, is likely to cause distress or discomfort to other passengers or has previously engaged in any unlawful activities affecting the company. The Master may also require any person to leave the vessel. All prices are in NZ$ and include GST.