1 / 2
1 / 6
Explore the ancient caves with your local guide and see the wondrous formations sculpted over thousands of years including Stalactites, Stalagmites and lime Columns before descending even further underground for your Glowworm experience. Listen to the stories of discovery and history and enjoy the serenity of the ancient chambers.
After lunch we travel south to discover the many cultural and historical sites of Rotorua City before entering Te Puia to see it's geothermal and cultural wonders. You will see famous Pōhutu Geyser, traditional Māori Architecture, geothermal caters and geothermal vents. You will also visit the Māori carving schools and even have the chance to view a kiwi bird in the kiwi viewing house before we head on home.
Waitomo Caves and Rotorua (incl. Te Puia) Day Tour - Cheeky Kiwi Travel , 121 BROWNS BAY ROAD, Browns Bay, North Shore, Auckland, 0630, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7 days a week, 06:00am - 20:30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Wifi, Lunch at own expense
- Más información sobre precios:
- GENERAL TOUR INCLUSIONS • Fully guided tours with experienced and passionate guides • Free Hotel or Airport pickups and drop offs • Comfortable 12 & 7 seater minivans or vehicles • Refreshments in the vehicles • Entertainment in the Vehicles • Mobile phone charging points in vehicle • Wi-Fi available in vehicle for a surcharge