1 / 7
The Essential Walk departs 10am daily from the i-SITE Visitor Centre 111 Wakefield St at Cuba St. It covers Wellington's waterfront, downtown, courts and parliamentary areas in an easy walk of two to two and a half hours
This walk finishes at Old St Pauls Cathedral in Mulgrave St, allowing you time to further explore the city.
The Summer Evening Walk departs at 5.00pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from December to March.
This walk of one and a half to two hours covers some of the same sights as the morning walk and finishes in the Courtenay Place entertainment area. Both of these walks cost $20.
Cruise ship and independent guests can book for a 3 hour heritage walk including a trip on the cable car, departing at 9.30am. Cost $30.
Walk Wellington Inc, c/- Wellington i-SITE Visitor Centre, 111 Wakefield Street at Cuba St, Wellington Central, Wellington, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am every day and evening walk 5pm in Dec to March on Mon Wed and Fri On cruise ship days prebooked special walks at 9.30am
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Commences at Michael Fowler Centre Wakefield St at Cuba St
Precios y condiciones
(16 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Free 16 years and under
- Más información sobre precios:
- 10am walks operate every day of the year except for Good Friday and Christmas Day, wet or fine. The walking route is wheelchair accessible. Note that some sites visited may be closed for other events.