1 / 10
Waiheke Island is an island of great beauty, with stunning beaches, vineyards, magnificent bush and beautiful views everywhere of the sparkling waters of the surrounding islands, Hauraki Gulf and Coromandel Peninsula.
Be amazed as you walk this famous island about how gorgeous it is; home to artists, winemakers and a thriving international community. You will see wonderful birdlife and stunning views from every turn. Walk along the beaches and experience the deep green forest heart of Waiheke, all while walking our famous walking tracks. We also offer art walks and conservation themed and mindfulness walks.
Do something unique and try these tours in very small groups only 35 minutes from downtown Auckland and a world away from the city.
Waiheke Island Guided Walks and Eco Tours, 44 Hekerua Rd, Oneroa , Waiheke Island, Auckland, 1081, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Tours operate daily. Office open 24/7. Clients are returned to the ferry at the end of the tour.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 35 minutes by ferry to city centre, then 40 minutes to Auckland Airport.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 35 minutes by ferry to downtown Auckland.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$120.00 - $150.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Ferry travel and lunch not included. Private tours from $250.00 (min. 2 people). See our website for more information.