1 / 17
Cruise across Lake Wakatipu on board the TSS Earnslaw Vintage Steamship to Walter Peak High Country Farm.
Disembark the TSS Earnslaw for the Colonel's Homestead Restaurant and enjoy a gourmet barbecue dinner which our chef will prepare in front of you. Our menu includes an array of New Zealand and local produce, from succulent meats, delicious vegetables and salads.
Then finish your meal with our irresistible desserts, New Zealand cheeses and freshly brewed tea & coffee.
After dinner, an entertaining farm demonstration provides a glimpse into high country farming life. Then it is time to board the TSS Earnslaw for your return cruise back to Queenstown.
Departures: 6pm daily (and on occasions a 4pm departure may be scheduled).
Walter Peak Evening Dining - Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Queenstown. Open 7 days. Departs at 6pm from Steamer Wharf.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Souvenirs are available to purchase from the “Woolshed Gift Shop” at Walter Peak.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Prices are valid from 1 Oct 2017 - 30 Sep 2019 and are per person based on Walter Peak Evening Dining departing Queenstown. Infants (0-4 years) carried free of charge. TSS Earnslaw will undergo annual maintenance 2 June 2018 - 15 July 2018 (& mid May 2019 - late June 2019) and travel across Lake Wakatipu is by one of our smaller boats. Min. numbers may apply Jun-Sep. If cancelling or amending a retail booking, a refund will only be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 24 hours prior.