1 / 12
Wanaka Helicopters has operated since the mid 1990s in the Southern Lakes region and into the World Heritage Mount Aspiring and Fiordland National Parks.
Experience stunning scenery with our flights including Wanaka, Mount Aspiring, Glaciers, and Milford Sound. Trips range from 25 minutes - to all-day adventures that encompass more dramatic land, sea and alpine vistas than anywhere else in New Zealand.
Wanaka Helicopters is a Safety Award Winning company. Our pilots are highly experienced scenic pilots and helicopter flight instructors. We fly 7 days a week (weather permitting) from Wanaka Airport.
We are genuinely passionate about what we do and love to share our special part of the world with those who fly with us. On every flight y
Wanaka Helicopters, 6 Lloyd Dunn Avenue, Wanaka Airport, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9343, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am - 7pm - Phone anytime!
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Located at airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 minutes drive
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$225.00 - $1,495.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- All flights are strictly weather dependent. Confirmation of flight is required. Weather checks may be required.