1 / 7
Step back in time to the Second World War as you experience what it was like to ride into battle in one of the best fighters of the period. Our Yak 3 is a star of the Blenheim based Omaka Heritage Centre 'Dangerous Skies' exhibition. You decide on either a mild scenic trip around the beautiful Marlborough region or wild aerobatics at 500 km/hr.
You'll fly with experienced pilots in a newly overhauled Russian Yak 3 Fighter-known as the Russian Spitfire for it's amazing handling and performance.
Strap on your parachute and climb aboard as we light up the 1200 hp V-12 engine. Experience the thrill of the take off acceleration as we take you on a ride you'll never forget.
Full HD video is available so you may re-live the flight at anytime.
Warbird Adventure Flights, Aerodrome Road, Omaka Airfield, Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- At Omaka Airfield
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 7 km
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 km
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$1,999.00 - $2,999.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Flights are available on any fine weather day. If the weather doesn't cooperate, we will endeavor to re-book or a full refund is available.