1 / 3
Located in the picturesque Ararimu Valley, Westbrook's skilled winemakers produce iconic hand-crafted wines using time-honoured traditional and innovative techniques. Grapes are sourced from vineyards in Waimauku and Marlborough, both recognised as top wine-growing regions. Westbrook wines truly reflect the incredible depth, diversity and flavours of Aotearoa.
The Westbrook winery is set in idyllic park-like surroundings. The Cellar Door looks down over the terraces to the pretty brook-fed lily pond and across to row after row of vines. Our friendly team are on hand to share the Westbrook story and a selection of our premium award-winning wines with you.
Westbrook Winery, 215 Ararimu Valley Rd, Waimauku, Auckland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Open 7 days from 11am-5pm excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day and Good Friday.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 45.2 kilometres (50 minute drive)
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 32.6 kilometres (30 minute drive from the heart of Auckland city)
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- Wine-tasting in the cellar door - $10 pp. Bookings essential for groups of 6 or more. Other Cellar Door experiences available including wine and cheese-tasting, wine and food-matching and a unique vineyard/winery tour. You must be 18 years of age to taste and purchase wine. Visit our website for more information https://www.westbrook.co.nz or call +6494119924 to make a booking.