West Coast Surf has been based at beautiful Tauranga Bay 16 km south west of Westport for the past 18 years.
Mark Perana is your coach. Mark is passionate about teaching both surfing and snowboarding and has been doing so in a full time capacity for the past 20+ years. Mark is as qualified as it gets, he is a SNZ/ISA level 2 coach and contest judge in the surf and a NZSIA Snowboard examiner on snow in the winter. What ever your level of surfing Mark is able to cater to your individual needs and you will always improve your skills after a session with him.
Tauranga Bay is such an idyllic surf beach and West Coast Surf can provide you with all you need to have loads of fun.
Visit us today for a lesson or hire a quality board and wetsuit.
West Coast Surf, 299 Tauranga Bay Road, Tauranga Bay, Westport, West Coast, 7892, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- lessons at 10am and 2pm daily october -may and by appointment through the winter.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 minutes to Westport airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 20 minutes from local bus terminals
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 20 minutes from Westport Township
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$30.00 - $80.00|