1 / 6
Follow the West Coast Wilderness Trail and enjoy gentle cycling in a landscape rich in natural beauty and history.
Where else but in Westland can you see such diversity: towns, alps, lakes, rivers, wetlands, ocean and native bush, all in such close proximity?
Distances average around 30 km a day, and the cycling is suitable for beginners and families on a purpose built trail, with gentle gradients.
All meals are provided, and you'll stay in very comfortable accommodation. Return transport available from Christchurch to the start of the Trail and Bike hire can be organised for those that don't want to bring their own bikes.
West Coast Wilderness Trail, Ground floor, 148 Victoria Street, City Central, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8013, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Office Hours Monday to Friday 9-5
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- not applicable
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Our office is located in Central Christchurch
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Optional bike hire $180.00