1 / 3
Join the crew for an hour well spent where you can learn to mix buckets of fake movie-blood and craft chainmaille armour, or you can opt to take home some battle scars by learning to sculpt and colour a convincing wound using silicone.
Weta Workshop is a multi-award winning design and effects facility known for working on award-winning film projects, including The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, King Kong, The Chronicles of Narnia, Avatar, District 9, The Adventures of Tintin, Elysium and The Hobbit Trilogy.
Weta Studio Tours Hands-On Workshops, 1 Weka Street, Miramar , Wellington Central, Wellington, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Workshops available daily
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 6kms to Wellington Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 6kms to City
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$49.00 - $90.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Children 6-12 years: $22 / $40 package
- Más información sobre precios:
- PLEASE NOTE This experience is strictly an interactive workshop and does not include a tour. For a full glimpse behind-the-scenes of filmmaking, we recommend booking one of our incredible tours. Photography is strictly prohibited in our tour spaces. On-street parking is free but can get busy. Please allow ample time to find a park. There is no luggage storage in the Weta Cave or at our tour spaces.