1 / 5
The Whareama Coastal Walk is a fantastic 3 or 2 night fully catered walk over the Wairarapa countryside and isolated coastline. Situated between the stunning East Coast beach resorts of Castlepoint and Riversdale.
It doesn't matter if you are a couple or in a group, you can join our walk. You complete a loop over the two days, so no bumping into other walkers, following well marked farm tracks, laneways or fencelines. Accommodated overnight in a historic homestead and beautiful lodge, where delicious home cooked meals are provided.
Our season runs from October to April, and we now offer 'Single Day Walks' for people who don't have the time to enjoy 2 or 3 nights away.
Whareama Coastal Walk, 268 Ica Road, RD 12, Whareama, Masterton, Wairarapa, 5872, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 8pm, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2 hours from Wellington Airport and Palmerston North
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 30 mins to Masterton Bus terminal - pick up can be arranged from here
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 30 mins from the nearest town of Masterton
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$350.00 - $475.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- If you don't want to bring a sleeping bag or towel, we can supply a duvet & towel for $15 per person.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Gold Card holders get $25 discount on 2 or 3 night catered walks.