1 / 2
Whenuakura Island, or Donut Island to the locals, is beginning to assume iconic status alongside other regional attractions in the Coromandel. A short paddle-board or kayak to Donut Island will be rewarded with scenes that inspire the imagination. A castaway or pirate would feel at home in the secluded serenity of Donut Island.
The Island lies approximately 600m off the coast of Whangamata in the Coromandel Peninsula in New Zealand, and this spectacular attraction features a secluded turquoise lagoon, surrounded by native fauna and volcanic cliff rock. The Island is rich in Māori history and is privately owned by local Iwi, who are the guardians of the Island.
Whenuakura Island (Donut Island) Kayak Tour, 101b Winifred Ave, Whangamata, Coromandel, 3620, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 150km to Auckland Airport Aproximately
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- City Centre
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$40.00 - $80.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Photography Packages
- Más información sobre precios:
- Water condition dependent. Must be under 1 metre of swell and 15 knots of wind. Secondary tour route available if conditions don't allow.