1 / 11
Depart Halfmoon Bay, Stewart Island for a cruise to Little Glory Cove. Learn about Stewart Island's rich history and disembark for a guided walk across the peninsula. As dusk sets in, and with your guide, venture by torchlight through the native forest until the track emerges on to Ocean Beach. This wide sandy beach is where the Southern brown kiwi (Rakiura Tokoeka) are found - often searching for food.
- Small group - 8 per guide.
- Scenic evening cruise.
- Guided walk (approx. 1.5 hours return)
- Complimentary tea & coffee on board
- Total duration 4 hrs (approx.).
- Suitable for ages 15 years and over.
- Departures Sep - May (departing at dusk).
- Refer to our website for "Kiwi guarantee".
Wild Kiwi Encounter - Stewart Island Experience, Stewart Island Experience, Halfmoon Bay, Oban, Stewart Island - Rakiura, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Stewart Island Experience Terminal, Main Wharf, Oban.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Prices are valid from 1 Oct 2017 - 30 Sep 2019 and are per person and based on a Wild Kiwi Encounter departing Stewart Island. Min. age is 15 years. If cancelling/amending a booking, a refund will only be granted when Stewart Island Experience receives notification 24 hours prior to departure. * See our website for more information about our "Kiwi Guarantee". Due to the late departure time, you will need accommodation on Stewart Island for the evening - this is NOT included in the tour price.