Depart Halfmoon Bay, Stewart Island for a cruise to Little Glory Cove. Learn about Stewart Island's rich history and disembark for a guided walk across the peninsula. As dusk sets in, and with your guide, venture by torchlight through the native forest until the track emerges on to Ocean Beach. This wide sandy beach is where the Southern brown kiwi (Rakiura Tokoeka) are found - often searching for food.
- Small group - 8 per guide.
- Scenic evening cruise.
- Guided walk (approx. 1.5 hours return)
- Complimentary tea & coffee on board
- Total duration 4 hrs (approx.).
- Suitable for ages 15 years and over.
- Departures Oct - May (departing at dusk).
- Refer to our website for "Kiwi guarantee".