1 / 14
The Nelson region has many attractions including Kahurangi, Nelson Lakes & Abel Tasman National Parks as well as Golden Bay and still close to the wild West Coast.
Booking a tour with Wine Art and Wilderness ensures that you will see the best the region has to offer in style, from breath-taking views with staggering diversity of flora & fauna.
As a Kiwi with a genuine interest in New Zealand’s natural history and wildlife habitats, and experience in tourism, the wine industry and rural landscaping, I can offer a tour experience that will be one of the highlights of your trip.
Wine Art & Wilderness is a pioneer of business class travel and I take pride in offering you a premium excursion imparting an experience that is truly Nelson.
Wilderness Exposed, 7 Majestic Way, The Wood, Nelson Central, Nelson, 7010, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am -9pm, 7 days.Choice of contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Pickup from Nelson accommodation
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$207.00 - $925.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Child Policy: fifteen years or younger half price when accompanied by two adults. 10% discount group of 4 or more. Private trip $900 for two, plus $80 per extra person.