1 / 8
Close encounters of the ‘wildlife kind’ are a Willowbank trademark. Meet New Zealand’s Big 5 with the Kiwi, the cheeky Kea, the ancient Tuatara, our bush parrot the Kaka and the very rare Takahe. Feed the wild eels and make friends with the livestock breeds unique to New Zealand. Listen to the kiwi as it forages by your feet.
Embark on a journey through the history of New Zealand. See the impact of introduced species in ‘Wild NZ’ and meet old livestock breeds in ‘Heritage NZ’. Experience native wildlife in ‘Natural NZ’ and share our hope for their future. Relax and enjoy your experience in conservation.
Willowbank is a place close to both Christchurch city and the airport where culture and conservation combine.
Willowbank opens at 9.30am
Willowbank Wildlife Reserve, 60 Hussey Road, Northwood, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8051, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9.30am - 5pm April - September 9.30am - 7pm October - March
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 minutes drive for Christchurch Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Approximately 25 minutes from Bus Terminal in the city
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Approximately 25 minutes from Christchurch city centre
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- add on such as animal food, cost for a tour, food & beverages