Relax beside one of our many native wetlands, soak up the classical music serenading the vines or discover the tranquility of the Pacific Ocean from Lookout Point. Even the miniature Babydoll sheep are smiling, as they help us to gently tend the vine rows.
You can experience:
• Wine tasting (groups of eight or more please book in advance).
• Guided tours of the White Road (bookings essential).
• Audio-visual and interactive displays.
• Wine and merchandise sales.
• A selection of cheeses and crackers available for purchase
• 7.5 km Self-drive vineyard White Road Tour, including stunning sweeping views overlooking the Cook Strait to the North Island, Cape Campbell and Mount Tapuae-o-Uenuku
• Picnic areas and children’s playground