1 / 5
This gourmet tour takes us by car with your Zest driver/guide around the small towns of the south Wairarapa: exploring the pretty historical township of Greytown and the celebrated Martinborough wine village.
Our focus is both fine food and wine, as we savour tastes of both from specialty producers. We'll go where few visitors can, up close, meeting innovative people dedicated to being the very best they can be with their premium boutique brands.
In a beautiful pastoral setting, big skies and open spaces give way to small, attractive Victorian townships with their own charm.
Zest Food Tours - Martinborough Food and Wine Producers Tour, Memorial Square, Martinborough, Wairarapa, 5713, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9.30am-6.00pm Mon-Fri, 9.00am - 2.00pm Sat-Sun
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 90km from Martinborough to Wellington airport (1.5 hrs drive time)
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 20km from Greytown coach terminal to Martinborough
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Pickups in Greytown or Martinborough, otherwise by negotiation
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Return train trip to Featherston $45pp
- Más información sobre precios:
- Minimum 2 to run tour.