1 / 2
1 / 7
Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures offers the region's only daily scheduled sailing tours in the Abel Tasman National Park and Nelson Tasman region. The peaceful, quiet, relaxing way to explore the bay!
A range of half day, full day & overnight options to choose from with combinations of kayaking, walking, cycling and water taxi options. Operating daily throughout the year our tours are perfect for those travelling alone or in a group.
With high performance catamarans, experienced skippers/guides, & scenery like no where else in the country. The best value scenic sailing in NZ!
Perfect for all ages & abilities. Enjoy!
Daily Scheduled Tours with Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures, 5 Kaiteriteri - Sandy Bay Road, Kaiteriteri, Nelson, ., New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am to 9pm Monday through Sunday
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 56 km Kaiteriteri beach to Nelson Airport (NSN)
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 61.9km Kaiteriteri to Nelson Bus terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 15.4 km Kaiteriteri to Motueka.61.9km Kaiteriteri to Nelson. 31.8km Mapua to Nelson
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$98.00 - $218.00|
(14 year(s) and under)
|$55.00 - $218.00|
- Other charges:
- Lunch addditional charge of $16 per person on some tours.
- Further pricing information:
- Lunch included on Abel Tasman Full Day Sailing Tours Complimentary tea and coffee served on board Complimentary transfers between Marahau and Kaiteriteri Beach