1 / 4
We organise interesting local tours and treks for people from all over the world.
In summer we can arrange fruit picking, horse riding or horse treks, white water rafting, canyoning, fly a plane, guided bush walks or Mountain treks.
In winter (June-August) ice skating on ponds, skiing and snowboarding, great learn to ski/snowboard packages.
treks to Aoraki/Mount Cook national park & glaciers,
farm tours to see sheep shearing, cows milking, baby calves, deer and fawns, chickens, rabbits. Vineyards and Fruit picking at orchards.
You tell us your interest and we will arrange a trip for you.
Aoraki Cottage Treks and Tours, 246 Gualter Road, Hilton, Geraldine, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7991, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- All Hours
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 30km from Timaru Airport we can collect from the plane
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$75.00 - $195.00|
- Other charges:
- Tours & transport to suit - 95c/kilometre travelled
- Further pricing information:
- Local Lord of The Rings trips & Tours as desired. All transport, equipment and food/drinks provided by us. You will just need good personal footwear with thick soles and reasonable fitness.