1 / 13
We are a small business of two women with a passion for sharing our knowledge and skills in our painting practice with others. We host people at in a family holiday home at Waihi Beach where we can feed and nourish those who come with food, refreshments and painting. Water-colour, pen and ink and painting with acrylics are all covered.
The retreat is over a weekend (2 nights) most months of the year with 3 to 5 participants. Non- painting partners are welcome. Prices include all materials, tuition, accommodation, food and refreshments except for one meal out. This is our 3rd year running our art retreat and are loving the experience and feedback we receive. For up to date reviews, posts, and images see trip adviser and our website.
Art Retreat, 2 Edwards St, Waihi Beach, Waihi Beach, Coromandel, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- one weekend per month during most months of the year.
- Months of operation:
- Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 143 km
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 12 km
- Proximity to town:
- 1.4 km/ 15 min walk
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$185.00 - $225.00|
- Other charges:
- one meal out and transport to/from place at own cost.
- Further pricing information:
- A 30% deposit is required to hold your space in the class, and final payment is due in full at least 30 days before class begins. Payment may be made by direct bank transfer.