1 / 9
Tēnā Koutou Katoa, Nau mai Hāere mai.
Wairua Journey’s greets and welcomes you with quality assurance to enjoy and experience from the Maunga Mount Tongariro to the Awa Whanganui River. Authentic local’s will share with you their Culture, Knowledge and Stories along the way with photography opportunities and where memories will be made everlasting.
Wairua Journey’s will transport you to self hike the live Volcano of the Tongariro Alpine Crossing to then transfering you to go jet boating, canoeing, or hiking along the banks of the Whanganui River.
Our manuhiri visitor will endure quality assurance and the enjoyable customer experience over a two day exploration.
Wairua Journey's, Ohuanga Street, Turangi, Tongariro, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Turangi to Taupo Airport 50km
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Turangi to Turangi Bus Terminal 2km
- Proximity to town:
- Turangi to Pipiriki 112km
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$260.00 - $280.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Children 12yrs & under must be accompanied with an adult, ask management if necessary. Age restriction is for awareness and safety first. Prices are subject to change without notice at any one time. Agent booking fees’ may be applicable. If any medical concerns please seek advice from a legal Practitioner before attempting any ‘outdoor’ activities. Outdoor activities of participation and of any own vehicle parking is at your own risk. Notify us if not to participate with any photography.