1 / 4
Great Escape owns and operates a fleet of well-maintained kiwi designed and built yachts available all year round for bareboat charter in the world renown cruising grounds of the Bay of Islands.
Our entry level boat is the Davidson M20, very comfortable for two, gets you to the same bays as any superyacht for a fraction of the price. 3 available.
The Noelex 25, a hugely popular design, offers a bit more space and pace. 4 available.
Our Noelex 30s provide performance fun. 2 available.
The Raven 31 offers extremely comfortable cruising and is still very affordable compared to other charter options. 2 available.
We provide comprehensive safety briefings, suggest itineraries and share insights into our favourite BOI anchorages.
Bareboat Charter Yachts, 1 Richardson Street, Opua, Northland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.30am to 6.00pm 7 Days, plus on call for emergencies
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to town:
- 8kms to Paihia Town, Opua towship walking distance
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Feb)||(Feb - Dec)|
|Adult||$180.00 - $430.00||$180.00 - $390.00|
- Other charges:
- Fuel as used, optional insurance bond, linen if required
- Further pricing information:
- The skipper must have a sound knowledge of sailing and boat handling. Note pricing is per day, per boat. Davidson M20 available for daily or longer hire periods Noelex 25 available for daily or longer periods Noelex 30 minimum hire period 3 days Raven 31 minimum hire period 5 days peak period otherwise minimum hire period 3 days.