1 / 5
We have a range of activities to fill in your day; Quad bikes, Skywire, Horse Treks, Argo, Paintball and Biking.
The first of our Mountain Bike trails are ready to roll. The first new trail is a higher end natural enduro style trail called Gamble with an intermediate level flow trail currently being worked on.
Our fleet of Giant Trance E-Bikes is all go with maps available and signage enabling you to self-navigate around the park right through to the spectacular Bayview look out.
There are also now on-demand shuttles for groups of up to 5 in the Polaris Ranger, definitely the coolest and fastest way to the top of the Hill
Access to riding, walking and running will be free during the park opening hours (shuttles and rentals excluded)
Cable Bay Adventure Park, 194 Cable Bay Road, Hira, Nelson, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 0900 - 1700 hrs, 7 days (except Christmas day)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 30 minutes from Nelson Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 15 minutes from Nelson central depot
- Proximity to town:
- 15 minutes from Nelson city centre
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Admission for walking and bike riding in the Cable Bay Adventure Park is free (rentals excluded). All activities subject to various prices. • An activity waiver must be signed on arrival prior to the undertaking any activity in the park. • All persons under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver. • Note individual activities may have separate terms and conditions or requirements for participation. Full terms and conditions can be provided on arrival or may be e-mailed on request.