1 / 10
Reminiscing after a trip to America, Caroline and Murray Ireland realised one of the most enjoyable aspects of their holidays abroad was meeting the locals, who provided a more personable city tour. “They were run by friendly, engaging personalities, who made it really fun and memorable – so we decided we could do the same here in Christchurch.”
Caroline’s Kombi tours include the City Tour, featuring a must-see list of attractions such as the Christchurch Art Gallery & Arts Centre, Kate Sheppard Memorial, Rutherford’s Den, Scape Public Art, Solidarity Grid, Bridge of Remembrance, and the Cardboard Cathedral, as well as showcasing the city’s renowned street art, before heading to Cashmere hills for stunning views of the Southern Alps.
Carolines Kombi Limited, 11 Paparoa Street, Papanui, Papanui, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8053, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am to 9pm daily
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 5kms from the airport. Airport transfers also available.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Can transfer to any terminal.
- Proximity to town:
- Pick up and Drop off available anywhere in Christchurch for all bookings.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$65.00 - $195.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Further pricing information:
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Beverages and Snacks available in the vans.