1 / 5
Set in a spectacular location, surrounded by scenic reserve and with stunning sea-views, the lodge offers one queen (The Monarch) luxury suite.
The suite has a walk in shower, air conditioning, TV, fridge, hairdryer, tea & coffee facilities, beach towels and ranch sliders opening onto extensive decks that make the most of fabulous sea views.
A second adjacent private room with breakfast table and chairs, sofa, TV and additional fridge (also with indoor patio and outdoor deck areas) offers a choice of idyllic location to sit and enjoy your breakfast while looking at the stunning views of the native bush and inner bay.
With direct access to the Opua-Paihia walkway, the lodge makes a great base to explore everything the bay has to offer.
Cherry Bay Lodge, 14 Broadview Road, Opua, Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am-6pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 25 mins drive (28km) from Kerikeri Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coach pick up/drop off point 300m from the property (collection by prior arrangement)
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minute drive to Paihia or approx 45 minute walk along the coastal walk
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- A Supplement of $25.00 per room per night applies over the Easter and Christmas holiday periods - Please contact us for details.
- Further pricing information:
- No smoking on premises.