1 / 7
Would you like to know what it really means to be Kiwi? Get to know what makes Kiwis Kiwi on this Kiwiana themed brunch cruise.
Enjoy the tastes of traditional Kiwi cuisine; bacon, eggs, tomatoes, baked beans and good old Marmite on toast with a glass of fresh orange juice. Don’t worry, we have a meat-free options for our vegetarian friends too!
Find out about Kiwi quirkiness, the weird slangs we have for things (what in the world is a jandal?!), our favourite songs and our passions (yes it’s true, we are rugby mad!) as you cruise in comfort on Lake Taupo.
We will get you up close to the Maori Rock carvings and other historical points of interest on the Great Lake.
Make this your perfect Sunday morning activity!
Chris Jolly Outdoors Sunday Kiwiana Brunch Cruise, Berth 4, Taupo Boat Harbour, Ferry Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday.24 hour call line for all other enquiries +64 7 378 0623. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Approximately 7 minute drive from airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Two minute drive from coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 1 block from Taupo CBD
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$40.00 - $64.00|
(16 year(s) and under)
|$0.00 - $36.00|
- Other charges:
- Seniors reduced rate. Children under 5 years of age free.