1 / 10
Let Taurikura spoil you with an amazing experience on Lake Taupo. As you cruise in complete comfort to the famous Maori Rock Carvings you will enjoy an interactive performance of traditional Maori songs and Kapa Haka. Whilst taking in the spectacular scenery, the group will share the rich history of the Tuwharetoa region.
Highlights include learning the poi and playing traditional Maori stick games, heart warming performances for all ages, get your own washable Moko tattoo and interaction with the performers whilst on board.
You will also receive a free piece of traditional Maori Rewana bread and butter. Full bar on-board with delicious antipasto platters available for purchase as you take in the stunning vistas of the Lake Taupo region.
Chris Jolly Outdoors Taurikura Maori Cultural Scenic Cruise Experience, Berth 4, Taupo Boat Harbour, Ferry Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday.24 hour call line for all other enquiries +64 7 378 0623. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Approximately 7 minute drive from airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- two minute drive from coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 1 block from Taupo CBD
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$45.00 - $55.00|
(16 year(s) and under)
|$0.00 - $20.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Adult: $55 Child (5-16yrs): $20 Child (0-4yrs): FREE Family (2A+2C): $120 Senior (65+ yrs): $45 Tertiary student: $45