1 / 7
If you are planning a trip to New Zealand then you should definitely bookmark the Coastal Pacific as a must-do activity. The journey between Picton and Christchurch is one of the most scenic train journeys in the world. The route runs along the Pacific coast, just metres from the lapping aqua surf and with the snow capped Kaikoura mountain ranges filling the panoramic windows to the west.
The Coastal Pacific isn't just a scenic activity, combined with the Interislander Ferry it is the perfect way to connect between Wellington, Blenheim, Kaikoura and Christchurch.
The Great Journeys of New Zealand Addington Station | Coastal Pacific, Troup Drive, Addington, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Mon-Fri: 8am to 6pm, Sat-Sun: 8am to 5pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Approximately 20 mins from Christchurch Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Shuttles and taxis are available outside the railway station.
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Further pricing information:
- Please refer to www.greatjourneysofnz.co.nz for terms and conditions.