1 / 17
The diversity and contrasts of the Coromandel Peninsula ensure a totally different experience each day. Our enthusiastic local guides are committed to delivering the very best experience available each day. With over 35 years of local knowledge, they guarantee to get you off the beaten track and introduce to the real Coromandel leaving you spellbound!
- explore the dramatic landscape and spectacular coastlines of the Northern Coromandel
- experience the enchantment of the great Kauri forests as you discover their story
- traverse through land steeped with history as you conquer the peaks of ancient volcanos
- enjoy all the fun of popular destinations such as Hot Water Beach and Cathedral Cove
- Includes return transport ex Auckland
Coromandel Ultimate Walks 4 Day Package, 90 Tiki Rd, Coromandel, Coromandel Town, Coromandel, 3506, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 6pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Pick up for the start of the tour is 30 mins from Auckland domestic or International airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Departure from Auckland is 5 minutes from Sky City Terminal and 2 minutes from Britomart Bus depot.
- Proximity to town:
- Departure point is Downtown; Auckland City.
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Accommodation and Food are additonal
- Further pricing information:
- Includes all transport ex Auckland Meals and Accommodation are additional Requires a good level of fitness - expect 3-6hr hike each day Minimum of 2 adults required Requires a minimum of a 4 day/3 night stay Itinerary order may change due to weather, tide times or for operational reasons Tree planting may be substituted by a donation to Kauri 2000 trust if planting conditions are not suitable.