1 / 8
Discover Taranaki over 3 days/4 nights. Be guided by our experts from North Egmont to Stratford Mountain House, a 5 to 6 hour walk and onto Dawson Falls, a 4 to 5 hour walk. You will have the opportunity to view stunning vistas and learn more about the flora and fauna of the mountain as well as the local history. Day 3 will include a walk around the remarkable and pest free forested and wetland area of Lake Rotokare before a soak in the Taranaki Mineral Pools. Your accommodation at the luxurious Nice Hotel and both the Stratford Mountain House and Dawson Falls will be extremely comfortable and will be complimented by great hospitality. This includes a cooking demonstration by Terry Parkes, a contributor to the Great New Zealand Cookbook
Discover Taranaki - East Egmont Walk, 71 Brougham Street, New Plymouth, Taranaki, 4310, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 11 km
- Proximity to town:
- Nice Hotel is in the centre of New Plymouth
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- $440 single supplement available
- Further pricing information:
- For bookings 3 or more months in advance of departure a 50% deposit must be paid with the remainder due 90 days prior to departure. • For bookings within 3 months (90 days) of departure, full payment is required. • Credit card details are required for payment of deposit which secures your booking. • All prices are in New Zealand dollars and currently include 15% Goods and Services Tax. • All option prices are per person on a twin share basis. • Prices are based on twin share accommodation.