1 / 7
You’ll be wowed by Gary the Glow-worm on Greymouth’s amazing Glow-worm Cave Tour. Step into his galaxy world of glittering glow-worms like stunning stars in the night sky. Get right up close and learn about Gary’s amazing lifestyle and his romantic side.
On the 35 minute shuttle to Gary's cave located deep into gold hunting country you'll be entertained by stories of the goldfields rogues and rascals along the way. And you'll find some gold too or I'll eat my hat! You'll get a lifetimes gold prospecting knowledge in just a few minutes.
Suitable for all romantic people who are not scared of the dark. It's a 5 minute easy walk to Gary's Cave and you'll be inside for 50 minutes.
We provide you with cave boots, helmets, a jacket
Glow-worm Cave Tour Greymouth, 8 Whall Street, Greymouth, West Coast, 8501, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7:00am to 10pm, 7 days. Closed Christmas Day and New Years morning. Trips depart 8am & 1:15pm (2pm Oct to March inclusive).
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 35 minutes
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 3 minutes
- Proximity to town:
- Checkin is in our office in town centre. We shuttle you to location outside of town
Pricing and Conditions
(13 year(s) and under)
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- We have a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not entirely happy you'll get your money back