1 / 12
A private driveway leads to the large entrance courtyard featuring the main house and adjacent barn. Guests can comfortably be accommodated across the 2 buildings which in total feature 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and multiple living spaces. Luxurious furnishings feature throughout with no expense spared in creating a beautifully appointed private residence.
Superbly located for year round activities including skiing, golfing, hiking, fishing, biking and water activities.
Central Heating throughout with additional underfloor heating in all bathrooms and laundry and you will just love the open fire. Sky TV, DVD and sound system, WiFi, 7 mountain bikes (various sizes)
2 double kayaks with lifejackets, tennis rackets & much more.
Drift Bay Lodge, 5 Lakeshore Dirve, Lakeside Estate, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9371, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Proximity to airport:
- 7 min drive
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- There are public buses from Jacks Point
- Proximity to town:
- 7 minutes to Frankton, 20 minutes to Queenstown
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$1,100.00 - $1,350.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Rates vary depending on the season. Minimum night stays apply to this property.
- Further pricing information:
- This property does not allow weddings or events. No loud parties. Free mid-stay clean included for all guests staying more than 8 nights. Use of sporting equipment is at guests own risk the owner cannot be held responsible for any