1 / 2
Earthbridge as a destination currently boasts a well appointed eco cottage. Planned and built with love, every detail addresses the eco sustainable needs of our generation. All systems revolve around a permacultural plan, organic, off grid and in tune with the flows of this sensitive site, we talk to the earth. Kaitiakitanga, a Maori term that embraces the very being of that relationship/stewardship of the land we share.
The cottage humbly addresses your every need. A winter warm conservatory, develops into a shady grape covered arbour for Summer. The wood fire and double glazed skylights bring a unique perspective to a very comfortable private haven.
Colorful organic tiling compliments the natural timbers,earth and stone design touches.
Earthbridge, 812 Maratoto Rd. Hikutaia, Hikutaia, Paeroa, Coromandel, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 121 km to Auckland International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 20 km to nearest coach terminal.
- Proximity to town:
- 20 km to nearest town
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$220.00 - $280.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Further pricing information:
- No WiFi or cell reception, Go tech free! Minimum stay :- one night Availability:- Entire cottage (exclusive) Two rooms. Included occupancy:- Two people Maximum Occupancy:- Four people Continental breakfast provided. Taxes included