1 / 2
This internationally popular phenomenon promises a vivid experience where you can become the main character of a captivating mystery.
An adventure, where teams are locked in a themed room with a common goal to break out within an hour. To escape, you will need to find clues and solve unique puzzles. We have 4 rooms, 3 different experiences (including identical rooms that you can race one another in!) to choose from. We also offer numerous VR games you can immerse yourself in.
Suitable for all ages, Escape Masters is the perfect venue for corporate functions, parties, stag and hen nights, or a good time with family and friends.
Choose your own difficulty level, select one of the themed rooms and bring a team of 2-8 people per room.
Escape Masters Rotorua, 346 Te Ngae Road, (SH30), Lynmore Junction, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Sun to Thurs: 10am to 10pm Fri and Sat: 10am to 11pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 5 minutes from the airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 6 minutes from bus terminal
- Proximity to town:
- Less than 10 minutes from town centre
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$25.00 - $33.00|
(16 year(s) and under)
|$20.00 - $28.00|
- Further pricing information:
- 2-8 people can play in the same room at a time. The total time taken will be 70 minutes, with 10 minutes briefing time and gameplay of 60 minutes. You must be accompanied by an adult if you are under 14 years of age. The games are booked via the website. The fastest team that escapes in each month will win a free session for a new challenge at Escape Masters.