1 / 3
Our Dune Rider coach is purpose built to go off-road in comfort with air conditioning, reclining seats, plenty of leg room, sloping floors and large panorama windows for great viewing.
- Full commentary from our knowledgeable local driver guides.
- Freshly prepared lunch included
- Explore the remote Te Paki sand dunes, climb up and boogie board down
- Driving along 90 Mile Beach with a stop to stretch your legs and wet your feet
- View Cape Reinga lighthouse and the meeting of two oceans.
- Accommodation pick up and drop off
Explore Group - Dune Rider Cape Reinga , Cnr Marsden and Williams Roads, Paihia, Northland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.30am-5.30pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Pricing and Conditions
(15 year(s) and under)