See more. Do more. Go further. Faster.
A great way to explore our city and surrounds. Our eBikes provide you the ability to access some of our most beautiful spots and enjoy the great outdoors. Great for people of all fitness levels.The power assist keeps you up with the others and provides extra energy when you choose or need it. Hills and wind are no problem.
Our eBikes have a typical range of 25- 30 kms of power assisted travel. Singles , couples groups, families, young and not so young - love using our eBikes -sight seeing, exploring, cafe hoping, shopping or taking a picnic. You can easily ride to our beautiful Manawatu Gorge Bush walks. Van drop offs at Te Apiti Windmills for a 30k downhill ride by arrangement. Voted - Top 5 "Must Do
Electric Bikes Palmerston North, 416 Church St, City Centre, Palmerston North, Manawatu, 4410, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday: 10am to 4pm Saturday
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 5 km form Airport. E-bicycle drop-offs to the airport by prior arrangement.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Adjacent to the Coach Terminal
- Proximity to town:
- Located In the centre of Town
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$29.99 - $49.99|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Full payment is made upon booking prior to hiring. Hirers must be over the age of 18yrs (with valid ID) to enter a hire agreement. Children above 10 years or older may ride -subject to riding ability.