1 / 2
Stonyridge Vineyard - Nestled in a valley of olive trees and vines, this romantic venue is known for their Cabernet
Casita Miro - A sprawling Spanish-style vineyard is renowned for its delightful tapas-inspired food and fine wines.
Rangihoua Estate - Sample internationally-awarded Extra Virgin Olive Oil surrounded by olive groves and native
New Zealand Forest.
Mudbrick Vineyard - Learn about Mudbrick’s varietals during a special cellar door tasting. Relax on the terrace or
wander the garden, enjoying sweeping sea views all the way to Auckland City.
Fullers360 Taste of Waiheke, Downtown Ferry Terminal, 99 Quay Street, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Please visit fullers.co.nz for details.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Airport transfer pick-up and drop-off outside Pier 1 Ticket Office.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Service meets Fullers Ferry from Auckland at Matiatia Terminal on Waiheke Island.
- Proximity to town:
- Ferry departs Downtown Auckland.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$160.00 - $180.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Please note: Vineyards on this tour may change without notice. People must be 18 or over to attend this tour. Children 16 or above may also attend, so long as they are accompanied by their parent or guardian. Adult prices will apply. A passport, HANZ 18+ Card, or NZ Driver’s License is required as proof of ID to purchase or consume alcohol. Please visit fullers.co.nz for full details.