1 / 4
While in the capable hands of your local guide, you will get a taste of three small villages; Greytown, Martinborough and Featherston.
Discover beautiful Victorian wooden buildings home to stylish boutique stores. Taste extraordinary flavours at a gourmet chocolate studio. For lunch, celebrate local, seasonal produce from the region. The day concludes with world famous wine and cheese tasting.
- Stunning scenic country views
- Relax in comfortable, air-conditioned travel by train and coach
- Beautiful fashion, homeware and must-have items from some of New Zealand’s finest boutique stores
- Lunch of local, seasonal produce enjoyed in a historic building
- Wine tasting at a small family-owned Martinborough vineyard
Village Artisan Tour, c/- Wellington i-SITE Visitor Centre, Corner Victoria & Wakefield Streets, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8 am - 5 pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Further pricing information:
- Bookings essential Rour operates Thursday - Sunday, other days by prior arrangement Please note 01 May to 31 Aug departures will be limited due to a winter timetable. No tours on public holidays; Christmas, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Anzac