While in the capable hands of your local guide, you will get a taste of three small villages; Greytown, Martinborough and Featherston.
Discover beautiful Victorian wooden buildings home to stylish boutique stores. Taste extraordinary flavours at a gourmet chocolate studio. For lunch, celebrate local, seasonal produce from the region. The day concludes with world famous wine and cheese tasting.
- Stunning scenic country views
- Relax in comfortable, air-conditioned travel by train and coach
- Beautiful fashion, homeware and must-have items from some of New Zealand’s finest boutique stores
- Lunch of local, seasonal produce enjoyed in a historic building
- Wine tasting at a small family-owned Martinborough vineyard