1 / 3
Our custom-designed bike tracks navigate through natural bush and stunning mountainous scenery, with trail grades to suit most levels.
Our 143 acre property doesn’t just cater for those on bikes, as we also offer New Zealand’s very first (and only) Monster Scooter adventures. These exciting non – motorized scooters are ideal for all ages – even toddlers can join in, making these scooter tracks a completely unique outdoor experience for the entire family.
With our very own cozy hilltop café on site, your day out will be refreshing, fulfilling, with heaps of adventure and fun!
HeadsUp Adventures, 188 Whangarei Heads Road, Tamaterau, Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Mon to Thurs 9am – 6pm / Fri to Sun 9am – 7pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 5 minutes from the Whangarei Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 minutes from The Hub bus terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes from central Whangarei
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$15.00 - $65.00|
(15 year(s) and under)
|$12.00 - $55.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- - Children must be at least 8 years old or 120 cm or taller to be allowed to ride a scooter. - Children must show that they can ride, balance and stop the scooter before being allowed to ride any tracks. - Parents discretion to be used, which is wholly dependent on child's riding skill and ability.