1 / 2
With Jet boats departing on the hour, and cruises departing daily, you have the freedom to travel whenever suits you on this do it yourself combo.
We've joined forces with the original Milford Sound Cruise operator Southern Discoveries, to offer you some incredible deals saving up to $45 per person.
Experience the wonder of Milford Sound, and the thrills of 360 degree spins and speeds of up to 95km/h with the world’s first commercial Jet boat operator, on Queenstown’s two world-famous rivers, the Shotover and Kawarau.
KJet - Jet boat and Milford Sound Cruise, Main Town Pier, Marine Parade, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 7pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 minute drive from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coach parking available at the KJet Marina and at Southern Discoveries, O'Regans Wharf
- Proximity to town:
- Located in the heart of Queenstown
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Includes FREE entry to the Queenstown Underwater Observatory
- Further pricing information:
- Child age for KJet and Milford Combos is 4-14 years inclusive. Please note it is not possible to do both products on the same day, as Milford Sound is approximately 5 hours each way from Queenstown. Products must be booked together at the same time to receive the combo deal.