Helensville is a historical country town about 40 minute from Auckland, and one hour from Airport.4 minute walk to shops, bank, post office, restaurants and cafes.
Close to vineyards, hot mineral-pool, golf-course, fishing, and horse-riding.
The Cottage has balustrade verandah with a large deck that the back.
Self contained with two bedrooms and two single beds in each room, and a cozy fireplace and electric-blankets for winter. Large garden with flower and fruit trees (apple, plum, orange, fig, avocado etc.)
Kumiko's Cottage, 34 Porter Crescent, Helensville, Auckland, 0800, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 1hr to Auckland Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 45 minutes from central Auckland
- Proximity to town:
- 45minutes to central Auckland
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$130.00 - $470.00|
- Other charges:
- Per night (1 person $130, 4 persons $270) - discounted for stay more than 3 nights. Per week (1 person $360, 4 persons $470)
- Further pricing information:
- Self contained