1 / 6
Join us to see what is so special about our sister towns over the mountains. These are all options within reach in an 8-hour day.
• A visit to Wanaka and Aspiring National Park.
• A food and wine loop tour to world class vineyards, gin distilleries, microbreweries, and renowned food and produce suppliers.
• A gourmet Glenorchy picnic to a secret spot that is perfect to lay out the picnic rug and relax with a glass of wine and a gourmet spread.
• A visit to the beautiful Ida Valley stopping at historic towns of Central Otago including Clyde, Alexandra and the “ghost town” of St Bathans.
• For the wine buff, a full day of exclusive winery visits in our world class wine region.
Contact us to talk about making this day tour exclusive to you.
Southern Lakes Private Day Tour, Perkins Rd, Queenstown, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$1,295.00 - $1,715.00|
- Other charges:
- Price is per vehicle: Up to 3 guests - $1295 / Up to 6 guests $1715