1 / 6
The Upper Mohaka 3 Day Classic delivers you into the middle of New Zealand wilderness by helicopter, allowing you to raft through the beautiful Kaweka Forest Park.
Discover beautiful native forest, clear water, and natural thermal hot springs surrounded by New Zealand’s unique geography. Unwind in a natural thermal bath. Raft, float, swim, fish, go for a tramp; or sit back and relax down the river on this customizable 3 day trip. The possibilities are endless!
Contact us for more information and to find out how to plan your dream expedition.
For your safety, we are Maritime New Zealand and AdventureMark audited.
Upper Mohaka - 3 Day Classic Expedition, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7:00am to 9:00pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 35 nkm from Napier airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 3.5 km from TePohue. Please contact us if you are using this option and we will collect you
- Proximity to town:
- 40 km from Napier and 95 km from Taupo
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$1,125.00 - $4,550.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Pricing is based on the size of the group, the bigger the group the more the costs decrease. $4550 for one to three people, $1125 for over 16 people
- Further pricing information:
- We require a 20% deposit to secure a booking. Mohaka Rafting reserves the right to cancel trips due to adverse weather or river conditions, with a full refund provided.