1 / 8
Mountain biking is a must do activity for anyone visiting Tongariro National Park. My Kiwi Adventure offers mountain bike rental and shuttle packages for all trails within the region including Fishers Track, the Ohakune Old Coach Road, 42 Traverse, Bridge to Nowhere, the Timber Trail and much more. From beginners to experts, My Kiwi Adventure can put together a mountain biking itinerary to suit.
My Kiwi Adventure also offers New Zealand's highest guided Stand Up Paddle Board experience at 616 metres above sea level. This tour provides some of the best views Tongariro National Park has to offer.
Lastly, if you're looking for transport options to explore the region, our shuttle service makes your visit to Tongariro National Park easy.
My Kiwi Adventure, 2 Findlay Street, attached to Schnapps Bar & Mini Golf, National Park, Ruapehu, 3989, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm. Saturday & Sunday 8:00am - 5:30pm.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 187km to Rotorua Airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 1km to Intercity Coach Terminal.
- Proximity to town:
- 103km to Taupo.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$35.00 - $195.00|
- Further pricing information:
- My Kiwi Adventure Limited reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather or any other adverse circumstances.