1 / 6
No other activity offers the icons of New Zealand Riverjet and Orakei Korako Cave and Thermal Park in a combo; the ‘Riverjet Thermal Safari’. Alternatively ‘The Squeeze’ is an awesome adventure that brings you up close to a slice of New Zealand scenery only a select few have seen. Both options take you through magnificent Tutukau Gorge were canyon walls rise dramatically up to 50 metres above the water. Sit back and take in the remarkable landscape, learn the history and legends of the area and enjoy an abundance of unique wildlife. Once back at the boat after your ‘Thermal Safari’ or ‘Squeeze’ hang on tight and enjoy all the thrills, excitement, speed and spins you would expect from a Hamilton Jet.
NZ Riverjet, Corner of State Highway 5 and Tutukau Road, Reporoa, Rotorua, 3083, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 5pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 50kms from Rotorua International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 34kms from Taupo terminal and 44kms from Rotorua terminal
- Proximity to town:
- From Rotorua: Follow State Highway 5 south, on the main road to Taupo. 44kms to base, approx 40 minute drive. (When you reach Golden Springs village, you have less than 2 kms to travel to arrive at the New Zealand Riverjet base.)
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$125.00 - $512.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Trips depart daily and bookings are essential! Please note – unless requested - we will not charge your credit card when you book online. Card details will be held to secure your booking. Payments can be made on the day of your trip. Guaranteed 11.00am departure. Later Times on Request. We reserve the right to cancel or amend any trip due to safety issues, weather, river or road conditions.