1 / 13
Papatowai Freedom Kayak Hire is a small sustainable business. We offer self-guided sit-on-top kayaks for hire. Our kayaks are New Zealand made for NZ conditions, both double and single kayaks are very stable and easy to handle. We offer a full safety briefing and paddling tips before getting out on the waterways.
We have kayak hire from $45 for two hours right up to a full day hire of 8 hours. The waterways are perfect for paddling at low and high tides, Papatowai offers an ideal environment for kayaking. If it is nature, bird watching, scenic reserves, trout fishing, or just relaxing Papatowai has it all. You can enjoy a paddle on the Tahakopa Bay underneath ancient Southern Rata trees, or amongst pristine natural wetlands and rivers.
Papatowai Freedom Kayak Hire, 2519 Papatowai Highway, Papatowai, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 5.30am - 10pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to town:
- Located in the village of Papatowai.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$45.00 - $89.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Prices are per kayak, single or double kayak, group booking available for 18 people
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are per Kayak, single kayak: 2 hours from $45 to $65 for 8 hours. Double kayak: 2 hours from $59 to $89 for 8 hours. Six different hire choices available, overnight by arrangement.