1 / 4
Our Mac420s with 50hp outboard, cuddy cabins for dry storage and bimini tops for shelter from sun and showers are perfect for exploring the beautiful Bay of Islands, full or half day hire.
Suitable for three adults or two adults and up to three children, the boats are equipt with all Maritime required safety equipment to ensure you have a fun, safe day on the water. Fishing rods are available for hire and you are welcome to bring your own snorkelling and dive gear.
Before you cast off we'll spend some time familiarising you with the boat, anchorages and navigation in the Bay of Islands. We'll also point out our favourite spots and places of interest on the chart.
If you are new to powerboating we can provide instruction or a skipper.
Bay of Islands Powerboat Hire , 1 Richardson Street, Opua, Northland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.30am to 6.00pm 7 Days, plus on call for emergencies
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to town:
- 8kms to Paihia Town, Opua township walking distance
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$220.00 - $320.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Fuel as used
- Further pricing information:
- The skipper must have sufficient boating knowledge and experience to competently and safely take on the responsibilities of command of a small powerboat. Ideally, a maritime qualification, however, sufficient experience may be acceptable.