1 / 33
Redcliffe Homestead offers luxury bed and breakfast accommodation in a recently renovated 1880's villa, formerly the original sheep station homestead. The villa today, with its large garden, is nestled in our small commercial kiwifruit orchard.
Halfway between Napier and Hastings, the homestead is ideally located for visiting wineries from Esk Valley to Te Awanga and the fabulous Gimblett Gravels.
Enjoy the tranquil rural environment, just 2km from the centre of Taradale for shopping, cafes and restaurants.
Rest and relax in two queen rooms with ensuites. Facilities include free internet and guest laundry. Dinner is available on request.
Guests' pets are welcome to join the homestead pets by arrangement.
Redcliffe Homestead, 107 Springfield Road, Taradale, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4183, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 8pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Pet Friendly
- Sky - communal
- Proximity to airport:
- 10km from Hawke's Bay Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 9km from Napier Coach/Bus terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 2km from Taradale, 5km from Church Road and Mission Estate Winery
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$175.00 - $195.00|
- Further pricing information:
- A two night minimum stay applies for December, January and February Methods of Payment Cash, Visa and MasterCard. Deposits A deposit is required to secure your reservation. For stays of one to three nights, the deposit required is the full cost of one night's accommodation. For stays of four nights or more, the deposit required is the full cost of two nights' accommodation. . Preferred Check In and Out Times: Check In: After 3pm Check Out: Before 11am Any other times please advise in adv